Housing Resource Hotlines in El Paso County

Need assistance locating housing resources but not sure where to go? The El Paso County Economic Development Department works in partnership with Brothers Redevelopment and Pikes Peak United Way 2-1-1 service to provide phone-based access to housing resources.

Pikes Peak United Way 2-1-1 Phone Service

Colorado Housing Connects Hotline Brochure


If you have questions related to housing choice vouchers, please contact:

Colorado Springs Housing Authority


Colorado Housing Connects Information