The Public Information Office serves County staff, volunteers, community partners and citizens at large by providing timely and accurate information and administrative support related to the statutory duties of Elected Offices and Officials, in addition to the County’s varied public service and outreach initiatives. Communication support functions include the creation and maintenance of multi-media educational materials and publications, media relations, website resources, Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) requests related to County operations, and a variety of special events and forums focused on citizens’ interests and participation in County government.
- Chief Public Information Officer
- Deputy Public Information Officer
- Sheriff’s Office Information Officer
- Public Health Information Officer
- Department of Human Resources Information Officer
- Clerk & Recorder’s Office Information Officer
- District Attorney’s Office Information Officer