December 21, 2020 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25, in observance of the Christmas Holiday.
The closure includes the following:
• El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
• El Paso County Public Trustee
• Pikes Peak Workforce Center
• CSU Extension
• Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
The offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney will be:
• Open until 2:00 pm on Thursday, December 24
• Closed Friday, December 25
El Paso County Department of Human Services will be closed on Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25. Citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
El Paso County Public Health Offices will be closed on Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25. As the lead agency in COVID-19 response, Public Health’s response efforts will continue through the holiday.
• The Citadel site will be open on December 24 with shortened hours from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• All four COVID-19 community-based testing sites (Citadel, Fountain, Falcon, and North Colorado Springs) will be closed on December 25.
For more information on testing sites and hours of operation, visit www.elpasocountyhealth.org.