February 12, 2021 – El Paso County administrative, elected administrative offices, and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, February 15 in observance of the Presidents Day holiday.
The closure includes the following:
• El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
• El Paso County Public Trustee
• The offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
• Pikes Peak Workforce Center
• Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
• El Paso County Combined Courts
El Paso County Department of Human Services will be closed on Monday, February 15. Citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information, or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
El Paso County Public Health Offices will be closed on Monday, February 15. As the lead agency in COVID-19 response, Public Health’s response efforts will continue through the holiday.
• All four COVID-19 community-based testing sites (Citadel, Fountain, Falcon, and North Colorado Springs) will open on Monday, February 15 at 10:00 a.m.
For more information on testing sites and hours of operation, visit www.elpasocountyhealth.org.