May 25, 2022 – El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, May 30, in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
The closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Public Trustee
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder Office – All locations
- El Paso County Public Health
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- CSU Extension
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Office of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- 4th Judicial District Courts and El Paso County Combined Courts
El Paso County Department of Human Services will be closed Monday, May 30. Citizens can apply for Food Assistance, manage case information, or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
The regularly scheduled Board of County Commissioners meeting for Tuesday, May 31, 2022, has been canceled. Commissioners will be attending the CCI Foundation Summer Conference. The Board of County Commissioners will convene for their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
Administrative, elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will return to their normal business hours on Tuesday, May 31.
On Memorial Day, and every day, we take a moment to honor and remember the brave men and women who gave their lives in service to our country. We pay tribute to their service, courage and ultimate sacrifice.