May 25, 2023 – El Paso County administrative offices, elected administrative offices, and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, May 29, in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
The closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Treasurer & Public Trustee’s Office
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder Office – All locations
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Public Health
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- CSU Extension
- Office of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- 4th Judicial District Courts and El Paso County Combined Courts
El Paso County Department of Human Services
- Citizens can apply for food assistance, manage case information, or get more information on additional programs by visiting gov/PEAK.
El Paso County Clerk and Recorder Office’s North Branch in Union Town Center will also be closed on Saturday, May 27.
- Citizens can obtain Online Motor Vehicle services from one of the 11 Self Service Kiosks throughout El Paso County, or online at colorado.gov/anywhere.
Administrative offices, elected administrative offices, and affiliated agencies will return to their normal business hours on Tuesday, May 30.
There will not be a Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) meeting on Tuesday, May 30. The next regularly scheduled BoCC meeting will be Tuesday, June 6, 9 a.m. at Centennial Hall, 200 S. Cascade Avenue.
On Memorial Day, and every day, we take a moment to honor and remember the brave men and women who gave their lives in service to our country. We pay tribute to their service, courage, and ultimate sacrifice.