June 29, 2022– El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, July 4, in observance of the United States Independence Day Holiday.
The holiday closure includes the following:
- El Paso County Public Health Offices
- El Paso County Courthouse
- Offices of the 4th Judicial District Attorney
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations) – the North Branch Office will also be closed on Saturday, July 2
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- CSU Extension
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
The Treasurer and Public Trustee Offices will be closing at 1:00 PM on Friday, July 1 and will reopen at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, July 5. A drive up drop box for payments and/or documents is located at the turn by the parking garage. Tax Information and payment options are available at: www.treasurer.elpasoco.com. Foreclosure information is available at www.elpasopublictrustee.com.
El Paso County Department of Human Services will be closed on Monday, July 4. Families and individuals can apply for SNAP (Food Assistance), manage case information, or get more information on additional programs, by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
Offices will return to their normal business hours on Tuesday, July 5. The Board of County Commissioners will convene for their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, July 12.
We hope everyone has a safe Independence Day celebration!