The El Paso County Fairgrounds hosts the annual Haunted Fall Fest from 1 to 8 p.m., on Saturday, Oct. 27, with events and entertainment for the entire family, including hay rides, maze, Trick-or-Treating, live music, chili dinner and bull riding.
What: Haunted Fall Fest
Where: El Paso County Fairgrounds
When: Saturday, October 27th, 2018
Time: 1-8 p.m.
Admission: $1.00/person, under age 3 is free
- Hay Rides: 1-4 p.m.
- Garden Workshop- Seeds to Supper: 1-2 p.m. & 2-3 p.m. (Whittemore Building)
- Hay Maze: 1-8 p.m.
- Tipi Storyteller: 1-7 p.m. (Stories begin on the hour)
- Halloween with Horses: 1-4 p.m. (Owens Indoor Livestock Arena)
- Face Painting: 1-8 p.m. (Whittemore Building)
- Scary Cookie Decorating: 2 p.m.
- Spider Races: 3 p.m.
- Pet Costume Contest: 3:30 p.m.
- Live Music featuring the Tenderfoot Bluegrass Band: 5:30-8:00 p.m. (Whittemore Building)
- Community Trick or Treat: 5-8 p.m. Provides a safe alternative to Trick or Treating.
Businesses are welcome to set up a table in the Whittemore Building at no charge and hand out candy to our little spooks. Some also set up games.
- Calhan Fire Department Chili Dinner (Donations Appreciated) 5 to 8 p.m.
- Costume Contest: 6 p.m. (Whittemore Building)
- TZ Bull Riding Series #1 8 p.m. (doors open at 7:30 p.m.) Additional ticket required.
Advance purchase: $10, adult $5, 6 -12yrs 5 & under free
At the door: $12, adult $ 7, 6 -12yrs 5 & under free
In the Owens Indoor Livestock Arena, Seating is limited.