The El Paso County Fair & Events Center will host the annual Haunted Fall Fest from 1 to 9 p.m., on Saturday, Oct. 26th, with events and entertainment for the entire family, including hay rides, maze, haunted houses, CHRN Halloween with Horses, garden workshops, Trick-or-Treating, Colorado Astronomical Society telescopes, Ute Trail Muzzleloaders, tipi storyteller, costume contests, bounce houses, chili dinner and bull riding!
What: Haunted Fall Fest
Where: El Paso County Fair & Events Center, 366 10th Street, Calhan, CO 80808
When: Saturday, October 26th, 2019
Time: 1-9 p.m.
Admission: $1.00/person, under age 3 are free
Food: Concessions available.
- Branding Iron Hay Rides: 1-5 p.m.
- Branding Iron Hay Maze: 1-8 p.m.
- Tipi Storyteller: 1-7 p.m. (Stories begin on the hour)
- Ute Trail Muzzleloaders: 1-7 p.m.
- Halloween with Horses: 9 a.m. -4 p.m. (Owens Indoor Livestock Arena)
- Haunted Houses open 5 -9 p.m.
- Colorado Astronomical Society: 5-9 p.m.
- TZ Bulling Riding: 7 p.m. (Additional ticket required)
- Bounce Houses: 1-6 p.m. (Courtesy of Town of Calhan and Town of Ramah)
- Face Painting: 1-6 p.m.
- Garden Workshop- Saving Seeds from your Harvest: 1-2 p.m. & 2-3 p.m.
- Pioneer Fiber Workshop Scary Spinners: 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Scary Cookie Decorating: 2 p.m.
- Pet Costume Contest: 3:30 p.m. (Halloween with Horses entries are ineligible)
- Costume Contest: 4 p.m.
- Community Trick or Treat: 4:30-6 p.m. (Provides a safe alternative to Trick or Treating).
- Groups and Businesses are encouraged to set up a table in the Whittemore Building (at no charge) and hand out candy to our little spooks. May also set up games in open area.
- Chili Dinner (Donations Appreciated) 4 to 6 p.m.
TZ Bull Riding 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:00p.m.) Additional ticket required.
Tickets available at the door: $12, adult $ 7, 6 -12yrs 5 & under free
Held in the Owens Indoor Livestock Arena, Seating is limited.
*** All events subject to change