The organizations listed below are the best starting points to finding the particular Housing Resources you need. Click the links to get more information about their various programs.
General Housing Help
Do you need rent or utility assistance? There are many organizations in our community that can help.
- Beautiful Redemption – Connecting Kids in Crisis to a Community that Cares
- Catholic Charities – Helping People to Achieve their Goals and Find Greater Stability
- Community Partnership for Child Development – Comprehensive Childhood Services
- Home Front Military Network – Support and Resources for Military Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Mercy’s Gate – Direct Services to Help Families Navigate Daily and Future Challenges
- Mt. Carmel Veterans Center – Supporting the Veteran Community in Meaningful Ways
- Rocky Mountain Human Services – Empowering People with the Resources They Need to Thrive
- Salvation Army – Providing Food and Shelter to Those in Poverty
- The Resource Exchange – Helping Those with a Variety of Disabilities, Delays, Mental Health or Long-Term Care Needs
- Tri-Lakes Cares – Supporting Clients in Northern El Paso County
- Westside Cares – Providing Care and Compassion on the West Side of I-25
Are you looking for affordable rentals or transitional housing resources? Several organizations help families and individuals get back on their feet.
Homeowner Resources/Downpayment Assistance
Are you planning to buy a home and need assistance? There are several downpayment assistance options available in our community.
- Colorado Housing Assistance Corp (CHAC) – Housing Counseling and Downpayment Assistance
- CO Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) – Housing Counseling and Downpayment Assistance
- Colorado Housing Enterprises – Housing Counseling and Rural Loan Services
- El Paso County Turnkey Plus – Downpayment Assistance Program
- Home Partners of America – Lease Purchase Program
- Impact Development Fund – Downpayment Assistance Program
- Neighborhood Assistance Corp – Affordable Mortgages and Financial Assistance
- Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity – Affordable Homeownership and Home Repair Services
- Rocky Mountain Community Land Trust – Affordable Homeownership Program
- USDA Rural Development – Rural Loans and Home Repair Grants